APEC-VC in the world
APEC Virtual Center for Environmental Technology Exchange
Ministry of Environment
Ministry of Environment is the government ministry in charge of Indonesia to assist the President in formulating policies and coordinating the planning, implementation, monitoring and control environment in Indonesia.
+ Main tasks and functions
- The formulation of national policies in the field of environment and control of environmental impacts
- Coordination of policy implementation in the field of environment and control of environmental impacts
- Management of properties / assets under its responsibility
- Supervising the execution of his duty
- Submitting the evaluation report, suggestions, and considerations its task fields and its functions to the President
- Achieve resource management policy and the Environment to support the achievement of sustainable development;
- Coordination and partnership building of stakeholders in the management and utilization of natural resources and environment in an efficient, equitable and sustainable;
- Realizing the damage prevention and control of pollution of natural resources and environment in order to preserve the environment.
- Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation, Ministry of Environment