Technology & Promotion
APEC Virtual Center for Environmental Technology Exchange
|Commercial water treatment system|
|Product Name||Commercial water treatment system|
|Company||Hyundai wacor tec. co. Ltd.||Country||Korea|
1. CARBON FILTER FLUSHING
After the installation or changing carbon filter. Manual Flushing Valve shall be opened for 2~3 min before operation.(process: water flow for 2~3 min)
2. AUTO FLUSHING (RO MEMBRANE)
- INSTALLATION STEP
1. Tubing connections on the back of products should be connected with each usage. (Inlet Water, Drink Water, Tank, Drain) But, If the tank is not a pressure tank, water, level switch must be set the tank separatly.
2. Carbon filter need to be flushing with manual flushing valve for 2~3 min the initial installation.
3. Set the local time of timer for BYPASS and BYPASS TIME you want.
4. Turn on the system.
5. Once pressure tank is filled up water and the system is automatically stopped. Faucet shall be opened and the stored water shall be out of the tank.
- RO MEMBRANE
Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-film Composite
Maximum Operating Temperature: 113'F (45'C)
Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi (8.6bar)
Permeation flow rate(GPD) of RO membrane depends on the quality of raw water.