'ESTEN' processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and prior consent will be asked when the purpose of use is changed.
Personal information is processed for the purpose of confirming the intention to join as a member, identifying and authenticating the person in accordance with the provision of membership services, maintaining and managing membership qualifications, preventing illegal use of services, notifying various notices, and preserving records for dispute settlement.
Personal information is processed for the purpose of providing content and customized services, identifying access frequency, or statistics on member service use.
The items of personal information processed by 'ESTEN' for member management and complaint handling are as follows.
- Required: Email
- Optional items
- Collection method: website
'ESTEN' retains personal information in accordance with laws and regulations, retains personal information consented by the information subject during the period of use or collection of personal information, processes and retains personal information within the period of use.
Personal information related to website membership registration and management is retained and used for the above purposes from the date of consent to collection and use until membership withdrawal.
● Basis for collection
Article 15 Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Act “In case of obtaining consent from the information subject”
● Retention period
Immediately upon membership withdrawal
If you do not want to give consent to the collection of personal information, you can refuse it. Then, the use of the service may be partially restricted accordingly.
Matters concerning the provision of personal information to third parties
'ESTEN' provides personal information to third parties only when it falls under Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as the consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law.
Matters concerning entrustment of processing personal information
1. 'ESTEN' entrusts the following processing of personal information for stably processing personal information.
|Website Title||Company Name||Tasks||Period|
|APEC Online International
Environmental Education Center
|SMART COOP||Website improvement and maintenance;
User information management
(Refer to the corresponding website)
|2021.07.15. ~ 2022.02.10|
2. 'Korea Environmental Industry & Technology Institute' prohibits processing of personal information other than for the purpose of performing entrusted works in accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Information Protection Act when ESTEN consignment contract is concluded, proceeds technical and administrative protection, restricts on re-entrustment, manage and supervise of trustees, and specifies responsibilities such as compensation for damages in contracts,and oversees whetther the trustee safely handles personal information.
3. If there is change in contents of the consignment work or the trustee, we will disclose it through this policy of processing personal information without delay.
Rights of data subjects and legal representatives ․ Duties and method of exercise
1. The information subject can exercise the following privacy-related rights to ‘ESTEN’ at any time.
2. The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done in writing, e-mail, fax, etc. in accordance with the Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act for 'ESTEN', and 'ESTEN' will take action on it without any delay.
3. If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, 'ESTEN' will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
4. The exercise of other rights in Paragraph 1 may be done through an agent such as the legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Matters concerning the destruction of personal information
In principle, ‘ESTEN’ destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. However, this is not the case when preservation is required according to other laws. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
|Lee Yong-jun||E-mail : email@example.com|
for each field of
|Lee Yong-jun||E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Minju KIM||E-mail : email@example.com|
|Minju KIM||E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 02-2284-1190
Check the validity of the certificate issued by ESTEN.
Enter the issue number(Certificate ID) at the top left of the certificate and click the'Verify' button.
This is a valid certificate issue number.
This is not a valid issue number.